Storage in the kitchen: There never seems to be enough, the right kind and it always seems tough to keep it looking organized. Are you sticking with the standard storage that your home came with when you moved in? Consider instead upping your storage game with the favorite, affordable, make-life-way-better ideas like the eight tips we&#039ve got in this post today.
1. Pegboards, more like awesomeboards Pegboards are a utilitarian&#039s dream: They can hold just about anything with the right hooks, can be made as big or as compact as you&#039d like and can be arranged throughout the year as your storage needs change. How do you keep your kitchen from looking like someone&#039s workshop in the back of a garage? Consider painting it a bold color, and really pay attention to how you arrange elements on the board make it more like an art display. So let us take a look at 17 inspired ideas for small kitchen kitchen storage smart kitchen kitchen cabinet below.
1. Best Small Kitchen Designs Ideas On Kitchen
2. Tension rods Why we&#039re not all using tension rods in all the places I&#039m not sure, but if you haven&#039t yet experienced the organizational wonder of these cheap and handy tools, you should experiment. From keeping your cutting boards from looking like a pile of scrap wood to creating a cozy little space for your cleaning supplies to hang from, your use of tension rods in your kitchen is limited only by your own imagination.
2. Smart Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens Small Media Cabi
3. Small Kitchen Storage Ideas Best Daily Home Design Ideas
3. Mounted magnetic knife blockGet a heavy duty magnetic block to mount and forever save your counter tops from those standing knife blocks that always seem to take up so much space and kind of always look like they need to be nudged to a slightly different angle. Want to get even more handy? Make a double magnetic knife block and use that side of the refrigerator.
4. Storage on wheels is a goHey if you have room for a larger rolling kitchen cart, then you know the pleasures of having mobile storage. But don&#039t discount the helpfulness of smaller rolling storage shelves and carts that can fit in weird nooks, be pulled out when needed and pushed away when finished with.
4. Smart Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens Small Media Cabi
5. Above-the-cabinet storageDon&#039t decorate with dust-catchers in the small space you might have above your kitchen cabinets use that as extra storage by incorporating some uniform, enclosed, sparsely spaced baskets or boxes to hold the stuff you need but don&#039t need all the time (we&#039re looking at you light bulbs, batteries and tools).