Kitchen bursting at the seams? If you&#039re going a little crazy trying to fit all your cooking accoutrements in your teeny-tiny kitchen, this is the post for you. Here are 20 ideas for ways to squeeze a little extra storage out of a small kitchen.
1. Not enough cabinet space? Mount a pegboard and hang all your essentials. From Alison, Liz &amp Nicole&#039s Shared Space. So let us take a look at 18 pictures kitchen storage additional cabinet below.
1. Fresh Kitchen Storage Cabi With Additional Home Decorating
2. Get the most out of the cabinets you do have with stackable shelves (like these from Store).
2. Lovely Storage Cabis For Kitchen About Remodel Small Home
3. Kitchen Storage Ideas Hgtv
3. Or undershelf baskets.
4. Don&#039t neglect the space above your cabinets. You could stash extra stuff up there in baskets, as in the kitchen of blogger Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess.
4. Unique Kitchen Storage Ideas Easy Storage Solutions For Kitchens
5. Or try out one of these other ideas for above-cabinet storage.