Kitchen bursting at the seams? If you&#039re going a little crazy trying to fit all your cooking accoutrements in your teeny-tiny kitchen, this is the post for you. Here are 20 ideas for ways to squeeze a little extra storage out of a small kitchen.
1. Not enough cabinet space? Mount a pegboard and hang all your essentials. From Alison, Liz &amp Nicole&#039s Shared Space. So let us take a look at 28 inspired ideas for one wall small kitchen kitchen storage hanging below.
1. Ikea Kitchen Hanging Lights Miacir
2. Get the most out of the cabinets you do have with stackable shelves (like these from Store).
2. Best Kitchen Wall Storage Ideas On Fruit Storage
3. Best Microwave Storage Ideas On Best Small
3. Or undershelf baskets.
4. Don&#039t neglect the space above your cabinets. You could stash extra stuff up there in baskets, as in the kitchen of blogger Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess.
4. Best Hanging Pans Ideas On Hanging Pots Hanging
5. Or try out one of these other ideas for above-cabinet storage.